JJ Flizanes, Director of Invisible Fitness, named best personal trainer in Los Angeles for 2007 by Elite Traveler Magazine, has appeared on NBC, KTLA, CBS and Fox 11. JJ is the author of the upcoming book “Knack Absolute Abs: Routines for a Fit and Firm Core” and the co creator of the 6 Week Beach Body Program. JJ’s mission is to help women feel gorgeous and confident in a bathing suit without starving or killing themselves in the gym. To redeem your wonderful free gifts, go to http://www.fit2love.info/gifts/
1. We all hear and know that food and exercise are the staple to a successful weight loss program but are there any other necessary components?
2. What is the biggest mistake people make with execise?
3. What is the most effective weight loss tool you have used?
4. People are busy, so what do you tell them about exercise time? What if they have no time?
5. What is the best exercise?
6. What kind of diet do you tell people to eat? Is it strict?
7. Why do you think most people have a hard time sticking to their exercise program?
8. Do you recommend yoga and pilates?
9. When is your book out? Is it all about abs?
10.How is the 6 Week Beach Body Program different than others on the market?
Have a fit and fabulous day!
Director of Invisible Fitness
Named Best Personal Trainer in Los Angeles for 2007 by Elite Traveler Magazine
800 571 5722 x 84
Get your FREE 30 Day JUMP Start Program
Get a free copy of the 7 Steps You Must Do To Lose Weight Quickly and Keep it Off!
Fitness Myths and Videos
Knack Absolute Abs- Routines for a Fit and Firm Core