Non Disclosure/ Non-Circumvention Agreement
This Non-Disclosure/Non-Circumvention Agreement (“this Agreement”) made and entered into this _____ day of _____, is an attachment to that “Agreement” of same date by and between (Print)_________________________________________, You Have Got The Power, Inc. (referred to herein as the “Parties”), with the good and valuable considerations identified therein, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, and includes and incorporates the following Non-Disclosure and Non-Circumvention clauses:
- Non-Disclosure for the following 5 years. It is expected that in subsequent meetings, correspondence and/or discussions relating to the Business and related trading strategy, that the Parties to this Agreement will disclose certain verbal and/or written confidential information which they designate as confidential information (hereinafter referred to as “Confidential Information”).
The Parties agree to maintain in strictest confidence any and all Confidential Information, and agree to not disclose any
Confidential Information other than to those individuals, entities, firms or organizations to whom disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate in respect to the Business and related trading strategy in perpetuity.
Furthermore, the Parties irrevocably agree that they shall not disclose or otherwise reveal directly or indirectly, to any third party, any Confidential Information provided by one Party or the other, or
otherwise acquired, particularly contract terms, and/or any other information, advised by one Party to another as being confidential or privileged, without the prior specific written consent of the Party providing such information.
Confidential information is any intellectual property of You Have Got The Power, published, delivered and shared from You Have Got The Power, Inc. (such as, and not limited to: educational materials, coaching modules, client information, marketing information, etc.)
This information is confidential because if would be stealing intellectual property (IP) and private client information.
If this agreement is breached, the relationship is terminated immediately and damage compensation can be equal or more to the value of the company (as of today approximately 1 million US dollars).
- Non-Circumvention. The Parties hereto intend to introduce each other to individuals, entities, and/or opportunities who/which may represent to the Parties potential gain or benefit, directly or indirectly, now and/or in the future. The Parties hereto intend to be legally bound, and hereby irrevocably agree, and guarantee each other that they shall not, directly or indirectly interfere with, circumvent or attempt to circumvent, avoid, by-pass, or obviate each other’s interest, or the interest or relationship.
- Injunctive relief: if any provision of this agreement is breached, I have the right to go to court and have an injuction against them.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is judged to be contrary to law, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable
- Facsimile Transmissions and Emails. Parties, jointly and severally, each mutually agree that facsimile transmissions and/or emails of this Agreement shall be deemed to be an original, binding and enforceable agreement.
- Authority. Each representative signing below represents by their signature to have full authority to sign and vows that he/she is duly empowered by his/her respectively named company to bind it to the commitments and obligations contained herein.
This is agreement is governed by the laws of Las Vegas, Clark County and the State of Nevada, USA.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement has been executed and delivered to be effective on the date herein above written.
WITH FULL AUTHORITY:
– (“PARTY-A1”) ____________________________________(Name Signed)
– (“PARTY-A2”)____________________________________(Name Signed)
You Have Got The Power, Inc.
WITH FULL AUTHORITY:____________________________________
You Have Got The Power, Inc.
Phone: 702 518 6649
Referred By: _____________________________________