Coaching Program: Frames and Agreements
Because all decisions and actions result in outcomes, and because I am committed to achieving ALL THE RESULTS I purposefully design within this Coaching Program, I agree to the following:
- I agree to participate 100% in time, energy and commitment to my actions and goals, ideally for the next 3 years, until I reach freedom financially and overall freedom.
- I agree that it is my responsibility to maintain a calendar of all scheduled coaching calls, both completed and upcoming. I agree to be present and on time for ALL Coaching calls (or call will be forfeited without at least 48 hour email notice) and be on time, for all appointments.
- I agree to share my daily actions to my Coach, promptly and on time, on Google Drive.
- I agree that honesty and integrity in my reports are critical to my success. There is no failure, only feedback.
- I agree to be CLEAR and CONCISE in all my communication with my Coach and avoid excuses or storytelling. I accept RESULTS only, followed by rewards and celebrations!
- I agree that I am responsible for my own actions and results. I will not complain, blame, justify or defend.
- I agree to openly accept the accountability feedback I receive from my Coach, as it is integral to achieving my goals.
- I agree to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes to achieve my results.
- I understand that the Coaching Process is simply a mirror for me and my life. I will let go of old behaviors, habits and hang ups and create new behaviors, habits and strategies that will get me the results I’ve committed to.
- I agree that action together with accountability are life-long commitments. “Your wealth can only grow to the extent that you do. Act in spite of fear.”
Client and Coach Agreement
This agreement is between:
___________________________________________________(Coach) of You Have Got The Power Inc, and
You Have Purchased: __________________________ (name of the program) Your program Includes: 3 Monthly Private Sessions with your Coach
Nature of Relationship
The Client enters into coaching with the understanding that the Client is responsible for creating his or her own decisions and results. The Coach is a professional Coach with extensive training and exquisite communication skills. As requested, the Coach may give specific advice or suggestions; however it is ultimately the Client’s responsibility for making his or her own decisions determining the best course of action.
The Coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counseling or any type of psychotherapy. In the event that the client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the client to seek a licensed professional. Your coaching will be put on hold until you have hired a licensed professional and the coach has received a written consent for you to continue coaching. If you are currently under the care of a psychiatrist or psychologist; you must forward a written consent from your provider to your coach and this must be on file prior to commencement of your coaching program.
Our coaching relationship is completely confidential. The Coach recognizes that the Client may disclose their future plans, business affairs and personal and financial information. Neither the Coach nor the client may share this information with a third party outside of the coaching relationship. The Coach realizes that the Client may have future plans, business dealings and proprietary information and all will be held strictly confidential.
The Coach will not divulge that the Coach and Client are in a coaching relationship without express consent of the Client. The Client, of course, is free to discuss their coaching relationship with anyone at any time
This confidentiality statement is intended to be as confidential as the applicable state or federal laws – and the Employer’s own company policy (if applicable) – allows. The coaching relationship is not privileged and, as such, the Coach’s records regarding work with a Client can be subpoenaed.
The Client shall indemnify and hold the Coach harmless from any loss or liability arising from actions taken or situations created as a result of the coaching relationship.
- The Coaching Program (“the Program”) is a 3 month auto-renewal program: paid in full upfront, or every month if paid by a monthly plan.
- The Program requires the client to have great telephone and Internet connection, including an individual email address (non-shared).
- For Coaching, if your internet connection is unavailable and you are dialing in by phone, you are responsible for long distance charges depending on your phone company’s long distance plan and what country you are dialing in from and for how long.
- Once your membership is in progress, you will not be able to pause or put your account on hold during any part of your membership. The Program requires commitment on your behalf. Only medical leaves are allowed and require a doctor’s note.
- Previously scheduled coaching sessions must be changed or cancelled at least 48 hours before the coaching session begins or the coaching call will be forfeited for that month. There is no credit for missed coaching sessions, or tardiness.
- Accountability is serious, so ensure you participate in all coaching sessions, and email the coach know at least 48 hours before the call if you need to make a change.
- All membership transactions must be in US Dollars (USD) or EUROS, regardless of place of purchase.
- You are responsible for making all monthly payments, deposits, applicable taxes and administration fees for your membership. Should your account fall into arrears, for whatever reason, you understand that your membership activity will be suspended until all amounts in arrears have been paid in full.
- Membership in the Program is not transferable
- Membership fees are subject to change with 90 day written or email notice, and we reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the Program as necessary.
- The Coaching relationship is in no way to be construed as psychological counseling or any type of psychotherapy. In the event that the client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the client to seek the care of a licensed professional. Your coach will require a written consent for you to continue coaching, in the form of an acknowledgement from such professional that coaching will not be detrimental to the best interests of the client. Any communications from such licensed professional, including the fact of such care, will be maintained on a confidential basis.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- For PRIVATE COACHING: You may cancel this Registration Contract at any time prior to midnight of the FIFTH (5th) CALENDAR DAY after the date of your registration. After this five (5) day Registration Contract cancellation period no refunds shall be made.
- For GROUP COACHING: You may cancel this Registration Contract at any time prior to midnight of the FIFTEENTH (15th) CALENDAR DAY after the date of your registration. After this fifteen (15) day Registration Contract cancellation period no refunds shall be made.
- After the initial commitment period (based on your the original agreed upon terms), and/or once the renewal payments occur you may cancel this Registration Contract by giving a notice in at least 15 days before the renewal billing occurs.
- Cancellation of memberships shall be effective only if approved and upon written notice provided directly to the Program’s Client Care department located on the “Contact” page of the Program’s website.
- No refunds shall be given for payments that have been made prior to notice of cancellation being given to the Coach Client Care Department. Your membership will continue for the time period covered by that payment. At the end of that period, the membership will be terminated.
- Participation and payment is based on full months. No pro-rated refund shall be made for partial months’ coaching completed.
- Your coaching program will begin immediately upon completion of your payment. A request for postponement of start date does not postpone the scheduled automatic billing, and does not change the cancellation policy which is based on date of registration.
- Any refunds issued will be refunded by your original form of payment in USD at the current exchange rate on the date of refund, however you must provide your original card details to Client Care for processing.
- The Program is not responsible for any differences in the exchange rate from the date of the original purchase and the date of the refund.
Privacy & Provisions:
- Coaches may not sell, promote, solicit or advocate to clients any service, product or business that is not part of the program without the prior written consent of the other party.
- You agree to release the Program and all its affiliates, agents or representatives, from any and all actions, claims, demands or damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, law or equity, and direct or indirect, arising from your participation in the Program. No representation or warranty of any kind is expressly made or implied as to the results you may experience from your participation in the Program. You understand that all action undertaken is performed voluntarily. Members should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions. Coaching is not consulting. Coaching is not mentoring, by definition, unless you want to be doing what your coach does (generally by trade) in your future.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior representations, agreements, understandings or undertakings are hereby superseded.
Please, print sign and send this Agreement to:
Date: ____________________Initial Student: ____________________
You Have Got The Power ™ © 2018; reviewed annually