This program is between You Have Got The Power and the Coach.
The undersigned, agrees with the following commitments:
- I commit myself to full participation in the semester during which I receive the traineeship teaching. I understand that in order to have a successful experience I have to complete my internship and go to the final exam and participate in the sessions by teleconference and any tasks and exercises assigned during the course of the program. You Have Got The Power has no obligation to collaborate with the coaches who have been certified by You Have Got The Power. All You Have Got The Power modules must be kept with the original logo. If chosen as a contract partner, You Have Got The Power does not guarantee a defined number of customers who will be assigned to the coach. It could range from zero to as many as the coach can handle. This will depend on how much customer flow will receive You Have Got The Power, from the performance and qualifications of the coach and from the specific requests of the client.
- I commit myself to the calendar given by You Have Got The Power, which will provide it with at least two weeks notice.
- The cost of the certification school must be paid in full or by installments before the certification school sessions begin. I understand that, during my four-month internship or school, I will not receive any compensation from You Have Got The Power.
- I commit myself to professionalism. That is, I show the instructor the behavior of a professional student who strives to learn excellence, and grow personally and professionally, during the sessions. These behaviors include, but are not limited to: wearing professional clothing suitable for videoconferencing; completing assigned homework, on time and with the best possible quality; being on time at the certification school sessions; maintaining a positive attitude, showing others a real desire to be there; participating fully, 100%; not eat during the sessions of the certification school, maintaining a high level of presence (absences must be medically justified, with Medical Doctor’s note, and in case of absence the recording/replay of the session will be shared), soliciting constructive feedback and accepting it openly; and always be prepared.
- I commit myself to the full cooperation with my instructor of You Have Got The Power, to be willing to learn, to follow my mentor to earn their respect, to participate with them in their tasks and activities required.
- I commit myself, starting from the first day of school, to change my identities and to start changing my role and identifying myself as a student. I will think like a student. I will see myself as a beginner student, always looking for ways to learn and become the best coach possible.
- I commit myself to self-learning and self-improvement, that is, I will be willing to learn, I will ask questions, I will ask for information, I will be reflective, I will be open to criticism, I will not be closed and critical and inappropriate, I will learn to recognize and declare my strengths, as well as my weaknesses, and to recognize that I will always be effective.
- We believe that all participants in our program will be both teachers and students.
- I understand that becoming a certified coach is development and focuses on continuous improvement, that is, it is not static but is constantly evolving, changing and refining, which often requires an evaluation and modification, that the roles of my teachers can change from time to time, and that I will demonstrate flexibility, and I will contribute information when I can, which could help to improve the program.
- I undertake to follow the rules and regulations of the program (ie pay the amount of the internship, follow the courses, etc.), to participate in the evaluation of the program, to provide information and important data for the evaluation process. I agree to be reviewed, and participate in studies related to teacher training and teacher training to become a coach, and to have my good work exposed to other professional coaches, conferences and workshops.
- I am aware that once I have been certified and I work independently with VAT, I am responsible for my conduct and I am not insured by You Have Got The Power and I have to do it myself.
- I understand that I must have completed all the sessions and have passed the final exam satisfactorily.
- I understand that I must have passed my final exam before coaching others.
- I understand that I must have completed at least 30 hours of the course via teleconference before starting to give coaching.
- I release my information to share between the certification school of You Have Got The Power and their coaches without qualifications or restrictions.To respect privacy, You Have Got The Power uses only online contracts protected by word of mouth and security systems managed by the technical team of You Have Got The Power. The user (freelancer, professional coach, company, entrepreneur, employee of a company) agrees not to blame You Have Got The Power, all its affiliates, agents or representatives, for all actions, claims, claims or damages of any kind, either civil, contractual, law or equity, and direct or indirect, arising from participation in the Program. The private user (not an entrepreneur, not an enterprise) agrees not to blame You Have Got The Power, all its affiliates, agents or representatives, for all actions, claims, claims or damages of any kind, whether civil, contractual, law or equity, and direct or indirect, (physical or psychological damage) arising from participation in the Program, because coaching is not advice, it is not therapy, but only a plan of action (referring to “what is not a coach” and “What do I need a coach and what is his role?”).
How long do I become a coach following the certification program?
According to our experience, it takes about 150/250 hours of practice. You will use our modules to learn how to be a good coach by practicing with your friend / relative or potential customer, then there will be a practical test lasting 1-2 hours to see if you have reached the standard for You Have Got The Power. If you have not achieved the standard, you will still train until the required standard is reached.
After passing the test, if you want, you can become a coach for You Have Got The Power.
This program is designed for you to be the head-coach in your life and supervise all the work you are doing with the other coaches. Our coaching program has a high level of professionalism, a very high percentage of achievement of objectives because we are very involved and serious in getting you to reach your goals with competitive prices. We have worked with thousands of people with great success. This program is created to go hand in hand with any other program. This program is an indispensable factor for your success!
How is this program different from most coaching programs?
The You Have Got The Power program is tailored to your specific needs. The coaches are selected and assigned one by one to meet the your specific needs and goals. The coaches in the You Have Got The Power program are all successful and experienced coaches. The program is designed to help you implement and create changes in your life, you do not train on a pre-established module like most programs but is customized ad hoc. We are focused on results and we have daily / weekly resources to help you create these results.
What qualifications do the coaches have?
The coaches are all certified and accredited professionals with You Have Got The Power. They have experience in training and coaching and have experienced a high level of success in their lives and each of them is experienced in a specific field. They have been chosen as the best among the thousands of international coaches.
What does You Have Got The Power stand out from other coaching programs?
You Have Got The Power offers both the certification school and the coaching school. Our method is the synthesis of the best existing international systems and customized, personalized and targeted for the client’s life (geographical location, social system, political system, economic system etc.).
We are not an accredited university with the US department of education.
In summary, this Life Coach certification University (includes relationships, health, business, finances in general) offers not only the most professional coaching modules customized for Italy, but also the necessary practice with the client to become a coach Professional and well-deserved certification after passing an exam administered and supervised by other professional coaches.